- The art of bringing people together, face-to-face or remotely, to elicit requirements and gain consensus on solutions is a critical success factor for all business analysis professionals.
- BA will help stakeholders define their needs effectively through the facilitation skill.
- The BA facilitator role provides process to group settings and avoids participating in content
- There are two elements to requirement sessions:–Content: what is being discussed
–Process: how it is being discussed
- The BA facilitator focuses on the journey of the stakeholders in determining requirements, rather than the requirements themselves
You need to accept change in business after a point of time where the same …