- The art of bringing people together, face-to-face or remotely, to elicit requirements and gain consensus on solutions is a critical success factor for all business analysis professionals.
- BA will help stakeholders define their needs effectively through the facilitation skill.
- The BA facilitator role provides process to group settings and avoids participating in content
- There are two elements to requirement sessions:–Content: what is being discussed
–Process: how it is being discussed
- The BA facilitator focuses on the journey of the stakeholders in determining requirements, rather than the requirements themselves
Here, the business analysis communication plan describes the proposed structure and schedule for communication regarding …