- Set Session Objective , Agenda and decide your facilitation techniques
- Identify your participants by interviewing executive sponsor or from stakeholders profile document
- Identify all stake holders authority and impact on project
- Plan for the risk associated with the facilitation session.
- Consider your environment ( Equipment needed, room setup, conference call information)
A Planning stage:–Preparing participants, the site, and session plan A conducting stage:–Assisting the participants in …