- Techniques used to identify the Gap between AS-IS and To-Be System.
- –Setup Three flipchart (AS-IS, GAP, To-BE)
- –Describe future state of Business in To-BE Chart (result of vision technique)
- –Describe Current state of Business in AS-IS Chart(result of definition Technique)
- –Pose a question to group or sub group (what are the barriers to achieve to-be state, how can we achieve to-be state)
- –Use vision Technique to develop possible ways to address the causes
- –Consolidate and set priority (use Decision Category Technique)
Prototyping and wireframing are the terms used to elicit the requirements given by the client …