A requirement is fulfilling the necessary needs of an organization parallelly it should be verifiable and attainable then it’s defined to be a good/perfect requirement.
It can be measured by using these:
- It should be a Complete requirement
- It should be Consistent
- It should be Feasible
- It should be Modifiable
- It should have a Clear explanation
- It should be understandable to all persons
- It should be Verifiable
- It should solve the problem of the current situation
- It should be supporting your business strategy
- Most importantly solve user problems
- It should be realistic and possible
- It should be simple, specific, concise, and comprehensive
- It should have good enough or have the right qualities to fulfill these requirements.
- It should be detail-Oriented and written from the client’s perspective
If the requirement meets all the above points, it should be considered a GOOD/PERFECT requirement.