The key priority for any Business Analyst is to try and understand the following:
Do’s when you are getting started as a Business Analyst
- Understand what business does and how it does
- Establish how to improve current business processes
- Find the steps or tasks to help the implementation of new features
- Design the new features to implement
- You should always include your PM & all the resources in all your correspondence
- Analyse the effect of implementing new features
Don’t do these when you are getting started as a Business Analyst
- Underestimating your Relevant Experience
- Over-analysing the Decision
- Delete the word ‘NO’ from your memory, never say ‘NO’ to client.
- Though Client is not always right but it doesn’t mean you need to argue with the client.