- Business Analyst should always try implement the solutions, he/she should not say no whenever client/business approaches him/her for the IT solution.
- At the Time of Requirement Gathering from Client, BA should not assume that it is included BY DEFAULT. He/She has to always check with clients.
- If any point is not clear while getting the information from the client then get it clarified there itself or if possible ask several set of questions in order to get it clarified.
- For Designing the GUI don’t put your own ideas in terms of look, background images, font style, color etc , each and every inputs has to be given from clients, if not then get it from them.
- We need to treat problems of clients as unique because different clients have different problems.
- When we sit with clients to know about the requirement, sit with clean mind with no assumptions, wait until the client finishes his talks don’t interrupt him/her in between. BA can ask questions when they are completely done.
- Don’t provide any solutions directly then and there and don’t provide any add on functionalities.
Q2. What are project priorities? Why this is important? How to handle this?
Project prioritization is the process of determining which projects are the most important and the …