- Delete the word no from your memory. you can never say no the client.
- Client cannot be right always but that doesn’t mean you need to argue with the client, for that consult your SME or Project Manager.
- You should always include your Project Manager in your mails and keep resources involved in the cc.
- Never assume assume the graphics. Always visit the client with a blank mind and try to putt yourself in client’s shoes.
- A Business Analyst should know how to minimize the chances of scope creep in a project.
- You need to Question everything so that you get to know the client’s requirements properly.
- Always provide an IT solution to the client’s problem.
What is the role of a business analyst in an organization?
In today’s fast-paced and complex business landscape, organizations require professionals who can bridge the gap …