Do’s And Don’t of A Business Analyst
A Business Analyst is a person who act as a liaison between Client and the technical team.
He should kept in mind some things , like
- Never say No to client , when we gather requirements from the client , then we have to listen properly and try to understand the requirements without saying No .
- In terms of GUI , don’t try to design the application as your own, try to discuss it with the technical team who are specialized in that field.
- Whenever we meet with the client , take a deep breath and listen carefully to the client with no assumptions.
- Every client’s have a unique problem , don’t try to mix match the requirements because every one have their own thinking.
- When we gather requirement ,As a BA don’t take the requirements as BY DEFAULT, always try to check It with the clients.
- When sitting up with the client , go to them with clear mind and don’t interrupt them when client says something to you. When client completes their words , then try to ask him the questions as much as possible so that , we have the clear understanding of the requirements.
- If any point is not clear at that time , try to find the reason and understand it and after that , go to the client location and ask them the question about your doubts.
- Always ask the client first if any changes or suggestions require in the project, after his approval then only make that a happen.
- Don’t provide any add on functionality.