- Tool is extensively designed to present software requirements at an early stage of development in the pictorial form
- BALSAMIQ Wireframe gives an visual depiction of how the software solution would look like with the help of mock-up screens.
- This was introduced in the year of 2008.
What is WIREFRAMING?
- Wireframing is helpful in saving the time and explicit on the software requirement.
- It brings the common understanding between the members who are involved in developing the solution.
- A picture speaks more than words is a common saying and this is what wireframing does exactly, this depicts the solution in an pictorial representation.
- With the help of Wireframing Development team can visualize the solution even before it is implemented.
- Mock-up screens are always essential to give the actual feel of the final product.
- BALSAMIQ TOOL is a wireframing tool.
- BA, Design Architect and other Solution Architects could be the owners for this tool.
- This is an excellent interface for Wireframing in terms of bringing the clarity, consistency and the consensus among the teams involved.
- With wide range of features and feasibility this is an tool that is being used across the globe.
- Enables the teams that are remotely located.
- Ability to share or export in various forms like PDF and PNG.
- Using this a stakeholder can also get the picture on the solution which in-turn results in the customer satisfaction, the reason why widely used tool.
- BALSAMIQ TOOL can create wireframes on fly, which means it doesn’t hold any data but on fly at the time of execution it would display the data,
- Has a very good feature of creating the mock-up screens.
- For Installation the following are the specifications:
- For Windows
- 33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel AtomTM 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbook class devices.
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 Classic or Windows 10.
- A minimum 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended).
- AIR SDK Development Supports Microsoft® Windows 7 and above, 64-bit only
- User Interface is divided into four:
- UI LIBRARY
- WIREFRAME SPACE
This is how the tool looks like:
This is a brief on BALSAMIQ TOOL.