- The business analysis process begins with analyzing the enterprise to determine the organizational changes needed to meet the business strategy.
- The decision package includes initial risk assessment, business case, feasibility study and other documents that support the decision making.
- The BA then works with the PM to define and document the vision and scope of the solution.
- When planning requirements, the BA develops a the requirements work plan (RWP) which includes the work breakdown for the rest of the business analysis processes.
- Now the BA is responsible to elicit requirements, As the end of this phase there will be a list of requirements which will be documented, analyzed, validated in future phases.
- The goal of analyzing and documenting requirements is to create the business requirements document (BRD) which will be used by the project team.
- When assessing and validating requirements the BA checks requirements to ensure they meet stakeholder objectives.
- The master test plan created now will assist the QA team while testing the final project deliverable’s.
- The output of the entire BA process includes the approval of the requirements, which leads to the approval final project deliverable’s.
Stakeholders Management Strategy By Mohamed Hassan Stakeholders are people who owns a company or …