- The business analysis process begins with analyzing the enterprise to determine the organizational changes needed to meet the business strategy.
- The decision package includes initial risk assessment, business case, feasibility study and other documents that support the decision making.
- The BA then works with the PM to define and document the vision and scope of the solution.
- When planning requirements, the BA develops a the requirements work plan (RWP) which includes the work breakdown for the rest of the business analysis processes.
- Now the BA is responsible to elicit requirements, As the end of this phase there will be a list of requirements which will be documented, analyzed, validated in future phases.
- The goal of analyzing and documenting requirements is to create the business requirements document (BRD) which will be used by the project team.
- When assessing and validating requirements the BA checks requirements to ensure they meet stakeholder objectives.
- The master test plan created now will assist the QA team while testing the final project deliverable’s.
- The output of the entire BA process includes the approval of the requirements, which leads to the approval final project deliverable’s.
Tour management system is very useful now a day in this digital world. This system …